This is a McDonald's toy that always sits on my table. I was showing it to him the other day. He took one look at it and excalimed, 'Dude! What is this Gay Inception Totem Shit!'
Wow.
Ok, I feel an explanation is required here. My brother's sense of humour is... a little weird. To peopel who don't know him well, it seems anti-LGBT, racist, sexist, what-not-ist. But that's how he jokes. In your face, a little gross at times, a little rough around the edges, but to his sister, funny as hell.
I mean, who can come up with random words like 'Gay Inception Totem Shit' and make them mean something! Of course, the line begged follow up. Upon questioning, he explained why he thought it was 'Gay Inception Totem Shit'. He also showed me the 'Straight Inception Totem Shit'. Here it is:
Can you fathom the reason behind the bizarre names?
Here's a snatch of our extended conversation:(No reference to Gay, Straight, Inception or Totem, you see. Jokes made, laughed over, then forgotten, just as easily.)
Me:(pointing to the McD toy, which is the plastic donkey) See here, they provide the stickers separately. I stuck these stickers to the face and ears.
Adi: You stick it to the ears only no, then what, you stick it to the ass is it? (Yeah, sometimes, he's just trying to hard to be funny.)
Me: But there is no ass here! (True, the toy has no rear end)
Adi: Incredible, a donkey with no ass!
Me: It's because the donkey is an ass, you ass!
Ahem. This conversation actually had us in splits. Come to think of it, I think both our sense of humour are off balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment